Monday, March 21, 2011

Picked up new 2012 Cats today

So...Arctic Cat sent me a Proclimb M800 162" and HCR 1100 turbo 162" to do some testing and evaluation with.  I think I'll head over to Alpine, Wy tomorrow and shake them out a bit.  I have had a lot of inquiries as to how the new sleds work.  Now I hope to be able to let everyone know first hand how I feel about the Proclimb chassis. Everything is new except maybe the 800 2-stroke engine and of course the Power Claw track. What I know is that the suspension rocks in the bumps, the 800 mill is snappier and even pulls harder on the big end. Oh ya, the 1100 turbo is fast on the long pulls, we'll see how it plays out in the technical stuff. Stay tuned for more info coming soon.

Bret

4 comments:

  1. When can I come up to your house and meet ya to go for a rip on them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry on the demo rides, I am totally booked up and only my clients will have an opportunity to ride.
    Bret

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your review, I got a chance to ride them last Friday in Island Park, I loved the M800:)

    ReplyDelete