Friday, August 31, 2012

SHOW SEASON

Hay Days is coming right up. The first big show of the season. They say that everybody who is anybody attends this show. I'm not missing it, how about you? I can be found in the BRP tent showing off my new Summit XM complete with a Boondocker turbo package. I absolutely can't wait to get this sled in the snow. I'll be at the FXR tent right after the free style show at 10AM and 3AM, stop by for a signed poster. And the Boondocker/SCHOOLED tent is going to be rocking with sledders too, I'll be stopping by there to talk sled with all the cool sledders from out west.
Next stop will be at Driven Powersports in Casper, WY for an open house appearance on Sep 27th. The Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Expo in Denver, CO on Oct 12 & 13. I'll be at the WSSA show in Puyallup, WA conducting a  seminar, don't miss this. And my trailer will be parked in the swap area with tons of Arctic Cat stuff, first come first serve. Rexburg Motorsports Rexburg, ID is having me back to their popular snowmobile expo on Oct 25th. Then it's on to SLC and the Intermountain Snowmobile Show on the 26th and 27th. Nov 2 - 3 brings the ISSA convention to Boise, ID. Nov 10th will be the Winter Knights snow show in Spokane, WA and finally the Idaho snow show in Boise on the 16th & 17th of Nov.
I'll be conducting seminars at most of these shows, signing posters and talking about my new Summit XM. Be sure to look me up at one of these events.
              

            

              

No comments:

Post a Comment