Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thank You Arctic Cat

I have had a long run with Arctic Cat and the people that work at building and developing a fine product there. It has certainly been a rewarding experience having been a dealer for 25 years, representing Arctic Cat with their Snowmobile, ATV and even watercraft products. I enjoyed a great racing career with Team Arctic mostly racing in the RMSHA circuit during the 90's and early 00's. I served as the western race coordinator to provide tech support for the Team Arctic racers in '01 through '03. Also, I had a great relationship with the engineering department with development and testing of many good mountain sleds. This is something I take a lot of pride in doing and doing well. I have a passion for back country and off trail snowmobile riding and I have always been one who wants the very best in a mountain sled. I have gone to great lengths to give my sled a slight edge over the next guy's. I came to be good friends with many long standing employees there, I have also seen many good people come and leave the company over the years. This is just part of the life of any corporate environment. Arctic Cat will do just fine without me, they are a strong company and will go on to release many good products. They are a legend in this industry, releasing many technological firsts and will continue to do so. Arctic Cat, it has been an honor to be part of the team, to work by you and with you. Thank you for a great career.

1 comment: